Why should you consider taking a course online?
- Studies shows, 72% of organizations believe that eLearning will help you to increase your competitive edge.
- Potentially learn 5 times more material than conventional class room training.
- Requires 40-60% less time to learn than in a traditional classroom setting because you can learn at your own pace
With over 6 million people taking up online courses in US alone, the rate of people opting for online courses are on the rise exponentially.
These are the most popular online learning sites with 10,000+ online course for your choosing.
In fact, these 3 reasons are the main push towards online learning especially amount the millennials.
Classroom learning vs Online learning
|No||Classroom Learning||Online Learning|
|1||Expensive: The cost of learning can be very expensive, the accumulated student loan can cost up to $100,000 which can set you back financially for a few years.||Cheap: With as low as $20, you can take up a professionally taught course without taking up a loan, some course are even free.|
|2||Rigid: A specific date and time have been arranged for you to join the class, thus you’ll need to arrange your plans around the course you’ll be taking.||Flexible: You can choose to attend the course any day or time at your convenience, which can greatly accelerate your learning.|
|3||Location Bound: Travelling is required to reach the location as the delivery is face-to-face.||Learn Anywhere: Not only you can take your learning experience at the comfort of your home, you can access your course from your smartphone or tablet; on-the-go when you are in a café or taking public transport.|
To help you choose the right online learning platform faster, we’ve summarized some of the best bits of each of the online learning platforms.
Below you will get the information on which online learning sites you should choose that will help you in getting the best bang for your buck.
Udemy is probably the most popular and established online learning platform. With more than +130,000 instructor lead courses taught by both professionals and experienced experts on the topics. It have a massive number of Udemy courses available practically on any topics you can think of.
At the time of writing, you can have the opportunity to explore 592 free video courses. As an added bonus, some of these free courses also allow you to download and print a certificate of completion once you have completed the course.
Furthermore, Udemy have a lot of experienced instructors to ensure that the best learning material is available for students.
Best of all, you only pay for the course you want.
- That means, there is no monthly fee and you only pay what you need.
- Most course are stand-alone and there is no pre-requisites, or other courses that you’ll need to complete in conjunction with others.
- 90% of all courses award you a certificate of completion each time you complete a course.
Here are some of the best loved courses taken by millions of students:
- Finance & Accounting
- IT &Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Photography & Video
- Health & Fitness
- Teaching & Academics
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Game Development
- Business Analytics & Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- IT Certification
- Personal Transformation
Learn. From Fiverr
Learn. From Fiverr is a new player in the online learning industry. With more than +96 instructor lead courses taught by industrial experts, you will be pretty sure that the quality of materials taught are on a high standard.
Compared to other online learning platform, Learn. From Fiverr focus on skills that are on high demand for Freelancers.
At the time of writing, you can have the opportunity to learn from 47 expert instructors whom are professional in their fields. With more than 10+ years of experience, each instructors are vet by their credentials.
As an added bonus, some of these courses are taught by multiple instructors to ensure the best materials are presented to you.
After the completion of each course, you can download and print a certificate of completion, and if you are an Freelancer, you can display your badge prominently at your Gig.
PS. Do a quick search for a freelancer below!
Best of all, you only pay for the course you want.
- No pesky monthly fee and you only pay what you need.
- Similar to an University Degree where you get a lecture for that particular subject, “Learn. From Fiverr” have a particular instructor for each of the Topics.
- Each course are stand-alone and there is no pre-requisites.
- Badge will appear on your Fiverr profile after completion of the course.
Here are some of the best loved courses taken by thousands of students:
Udemy is perfect for anyone who want to learn a new skill at a very low price. Ranging from any topics under the Sun, you can learn from enrich yourself to be better at your interest, or gain a skill to advance your career.
Learn. From Fiverr is the best platform for any Freelancer or aspiring freelancers to learn a professionally taught skill. As a bonus, it allows you to display an exclusive badge to show your client that you have the credentials to provide the service which can sky rocket your freelancing career.
How to choose? Simple click on the question below for your answers:
- Are you are an individual and want to learn something new that can help you in your personal life and possibly aid you in your career progression?
- Are you looking to gain a skill to be become self-employed, or start a side-hustle?
Did I missed out your favorite online learning platform?
Let us know in the comments below!