Elon Musk is a risk taker, innovator and a successful startup entrepreneur.
Founder of SpaceX, Tesla, PayPal, The Boring Company, Neuralink and OpenAI. Elon Musk sold his first computer games at the age of 12.
Elon Musk is the most inspirational business owner that dare to dream and dream BIG!
So what advice will he give to aspiring start up entrepreneur and business owners?
Here we’ve complied the best Elon Musk business quotes and sayings for business success.
1. “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating.”
2. “Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.”
3. “I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. I’m not going to ask other people to invest in something if I’m not prepared to do so myself.”
4. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan to sell a company.”
5. “I wouldn’t say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I’d like my fear emotion to be less because it’s very distracting and fries my nervous system.”
6. “If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.”
7. “If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.”
8. “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”
9. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
10. “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.”
11. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
12. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
13. “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success.”
14. “Always solicit critical feedback, particularly from friends. Because, generally, they will be thinking it, but they won’t tell you.”
15. “Fundamentally, if you don’t have a compelling product at a compelling price, you don’t have a great company.”
16. “Good ideas are always crazy until they’re not.”
17. “Great companies are built on great products.”
18. “I care a lot about the truth of things and trying to understand the truth of things. I think that’s important. If you’re going to come up with some solution, then the truth is really, really important.”
19. “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
20. “I do love email. Wherever possible I try to communicate asynchronously. I’m really good at email.”
21. “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.”
22. “I think the high-tech industry is used to developing new things very quickly. You either move very quickly and you work hard to improve your product technology, or you get destroyed by some other company.”
23. “I’d like to dial it back 5% or 10% and try to have a vacation that’s not just email with a view.”
24. “If something’s important enough, you should try. Even if the probable outcome is failure.”
25. “If you need inspiring words, don’t do it.”
26. “If you want to grow a giant redwood, you need to make sure the seeds are ok, nurture the sapling, and work out what might potentially stop it from growing all the way along. Anything that breaks it at any point stops that growth.”
27. “Start somewhere and then really be prepared to question your assumptions, fix what you did wrong, and adapt to reality.”
28. “There’s no map. By its nature, it’s unknown, which means you’re going to make false moves. It must be OK to make false moves.”
29. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
30 “You’re not going to create revolutionary cars or rockets on 40 hours a week. It just won’t work. Colonizing Mars isn’t going to happen on 40 hours a week.”
We hope these amazing business quotes will motivate and guide you to success!
Share with someone you know who needs a little inspiration right now!